REMINDER: The primary registration period is not open yet. We hope to have it open by the middle of February.
- A VFW Baseball team and players must register online at www.sdvfwbaseball.com
- Early registration fee is $175 per team until May 1.
- Registration fee is $200 per team from May 2 until June 15. Entry form and rosters are due by June 15th.
- Late registration is $225 per team from June 16 until June 21st. It is imperative all age divisions registration/rosters be completed by 12 PM on June 21st to allow class assignment, state and region pool play/bracket construction as well as region assignments to be completed no later than June 25th. Rosters will be locked down at 12:01 PM June 21st.
- Extremely late registration: All age division team initial registration may be accepted on a case-by-case basis until June 25th and the fee will be $250. After brackets are posted, 14U and 16U team acceptance into tournament requires 2/3 approval of the teams in their prospective region and the fee will be $250.
- Team registration will include Team’s name, Sponsor’s name, Coaches Name, information, phone, cell phone, address and email.
- In addition, each team will designate a Team Manager (TM) application by GameChanger Point of Contact (POC) with email for administration and official score keeper purposes.
- During league or VFW season play TM POCs will both keep TM active scoring. They will resolve scoring conflicts including pitch count real time creating one official contest.
- It’s highly recommended that Team Manager be used at all age division (8U, 10U, 12U, 14U and 16U) games.
- Team roster must have the following player information by 12 PM June 21st: uniform number, first and last name, address/city of primary residence, school attended the last school year and for 8U/10U/12U the high school within the school district their elementary/middle school feeds into and date of birth.
- Initial team rosters with complete player information, including school last attended information, must be posted by June 21st. If your team roster doesn’t have the information necessary to determine your class assignment, VFW Baseball reserves the right to move you to a higher class or disqualify the team without refund.
- You may list unlimited players on the team roster however, VFW Baseball provides 14 medals per team for 8U/10U and 18 medals per team for 12U, 14U and 16U State Tournaments. VFW Baseball will provide vendor information for purchasing additional medals or trophies as required.
- June 21st at 12 PM is the cutoff date for all roster changes to be posted on the website, late roster changes for all age divisions will be on a case-by-case basis and coordinated with the VFW Baseball Chairman (do not post rosters to the website after 12 PM on June 21st).
It is imperative registration/rosters be completed by June 21st to allow region brackets/seeding to be completed no later than June 25th. Late registration for 12U and 10U will be accepted until June 25th. Teams may be accepted on a case-by-case basis after this date.