We know there has been a lot of discussions with some other organizations making decisions concerning summer baseball.
We believe the players need to have something to look forward to. So we're being patient and won't make a final decision until around June 1st or so:
As of right now, we still plan on holding our tournaments as scheduled. Registration timing hasn't changed with Early Bird ending on May 1. You can register the team, post an empty roster and then come back and add your final roster before we close registration in June.
We're monitoring the situation and hope your teams can get out and practice soon. We are prepared to make necessary changes as needed to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We hope to see you on the diamonds soon.
Again, we plan on making an assessment the beginning of June on the status of our tournaments. If we cancel, teams will have the option of a refund or carry it to the following summer.